Monday, February 04, 2008

SUCKS!!

So guess who got a call from the nurse at Dr. Dorcas' office today saying that they needed to come back to the doctor for a THREE HOUR glucose test?! LAME!! I feel so defeated. I mean I know I've gotten worse over the past few weeks in terms of my diet (who the hell wants broccoli and spinach when cookies are waay more delicious?) and I'm guessing my increase in Red Vines over the past few weeks have finally come back to haunt me. Booo.

So the deal is that I need to fast overnight, come in to the lab in the morning, get my blood drawn then chug the nasty drink again, wait an hour, get my blood drawn, wait an hour, get my blood drawn again, then wait another hour for the last blood draw. Maybe I'll be able to zip over to Ikea between blood draws and waste time looking at fun Swedish furniture.

Sigh.

No comments: