Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Things That Annoy Me

In no particular order:

- Running out of the "good" See's Candies and nothing is left except the nasty bits.
- Guy Fieri on the Food Network. Any man that wears his sunglasses on the back of his head, gold pinky rings and sweatbands needs to be kicked in the head. Oh and he wears shorts with a suit jacket. 'Nuff said.
-Hearing from a zillion people that the book "The Eight" was one of their favorite books; spending hours reading this stupid book thinking "it must get better", then realizing it DOESN'T get better and realizing how much time you've just wasted. GAH.
- Bobby Flay's smug mug on the Food Network. Someone needs to slap that dude upside the head.

I realize I have a lot of angst in me today. I'm not sure what my problem is. I think its because I am out of See's. BOO!

No comments: