Saturday, April 12, 2008

5 More Days of Work!

Yahooo! I haven't felt this excited for a "break" since school days! It feels like I am going on summer vacation soon, except at the end of it, I will have a little human I have to be responsible for. Eeek.

I think the baby has "dropped" which just means it is getting ready and "locked and loaded". To me, it means a lot more waddling around and achy hips. Dr. Dorcas measured me this week and apparently I have not grown the requisite 1 cm since last week (I was measuring at 35 cm last week and again this week) so if I don't grow a little more next week, then I'll have to get an ultrasound check up. Nothing to worry about really, the Doc just wants to make everything is ok. Baby is still moving like a ninja, so I am not too worried. My next appointment is on Wednesday, so let's think big, shall we?

No comments: