Sunday, April 13, 2008

Throwing Elbows at the Coach Store

Today my mom and I went up to the Tulalip Outlet Mall past Marysville to visit the Coach store and find a birthday present for my sister. I thought I would get a jump on it this year since I may be a wee bit busy around May 4th. When we got there, it was pure pandamonium in the store. They were having an "Additional 30% off" Sale in the store and there were ladies everywhere with 5 or 6 handbags in their hands.

I realized fast that you had to be quick, if you liked something you saw, you had to grab it before it was gone to someone else. I had grabbed the last of the bag my sister wanted and felt slightly guilty when the gal behind me wanted the bag I had snagged. Tough cookies, sister. Don't mess with the preggo!

Jeremy and The Mom's painted the baby's room this weekend and it looks fantastic! They did a great job and now we are moving stuff back into the room. Problem is, we have so much stuff and not a lot of storage. It is slightly overwhelming and starting to get a wee bit cluttered. Don't you wish sometimes that the magic moving fairies would come in and take all the clutter away!

No comments: