Friday, April 25, 2008

Hanging out at Home

So far, no baby. This has been my first week of "vacation" and so far it has consisted of me hanging out at home and reading Pillars of the Earth. Venturing too far from home or spending too much time on my feet leaves me totally pooped and tired. Baby is extremely low and causing a lot of achiness. I'm a big whiner, I know. But I'll be happy when the kiddo decides to evacuate!

The Mom's came over yesterday and did some wonderful work around the condo. My mom planted some gorgeous plants out back and it makes me happy now to look outside and see some color. I'm terrible with plants and so I was happy to have someone who knows what they are doing take over. Jeremy's mom did a fantastic job scrubbing the baby's bathroom, it hasn't been used in 5 years. It looks great now and I think I might venture out to Target today to find a bathroom rug. Thrilling, I know. :)

No comments: