Thursday, June 12, 2008

Again, They Grow So Fast

A bittersweet moment today when I went to put on the outfit that Isabel came home from the hospital in and I found that she was busting out the seams. Her little toes were curled up in the feet- as they were too small for her growing tootsies. I realized at that moment that she was never going to be that small again and even though I am thrilled she is thriving and becoming a chunk- it was a bit sad knowing I had to fold up the outfit and put it away.

I realize now that this will continue to happen through her entire life, but I think it is that first time you find out your little kiddo is marching on with time just makes you think more about how fast they grow and how amazing life can be.

Perhaps it is all the jellybeans that I am eating lately that are causing these gushy "Mommy" revelations. Red Dye # 40, you are making me nutty!

No comments: