Friday, June 27, 2008

Is It Too Early For Demonic Possesion?

I'm serious. Our little angel of a sleeper turned into the Dev-il last night. Wednesday night Isabel slept from 9-3:30 am and Jeremy and I thought it was too good to be true. And we were correct. Last night Isabel went to bed around 8:15 and woke up at 9:00. She fussed a little, I soothed her back to bed and she slept until 11:45. Then got up again at 2:00 am, then at 4:00am, then at 7:30 am. Jeremy even sat with her in the rocking chair from 2:00 am-3:30 am. It was a horrible, horrible night.

I hope that this was a fluke and does not continue as a trend. Ironically enough, I had just checked a book about healthy sleep habits in children out from the library on Wednesday night. Apparently this made Isabel very angry.

Thank God for coffee.

PS. Isabel is 2 months old today!


Disclaimer: Photo may or may not have been retouched to illustrate point.



No comments: