Friday, June 20, 2008

Zoo Trip

Today Jeremy, Isabel and I joined my sister and her girls at the Woodland Park Zoo. Yes, Isabel pretty much slept through the whole thing, so it was really more an outing for Jeremy and I than anything else. She didn't care that a giant grizzly bear was inches from our faces or that the hippos were showing off. It will be a couple years before going to the Zoo will be an exciting and facsinating outing. I almost had a meltdown in the Food Court, waiting in line for a cheeseburger. It was hot, it was crowded, I was starving and the people in front of us were taking waaay too long. I totally get why kids get so cranky sometimes- by the end of the day, I was DONE.

Sadly, we had left the house without bringing the camera. Our first Zoo trip and no media coverage.

No comments: