Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




Today I took Isabel on her Halloween Tour 2008. We went to visit Jeremy at his new office, visited the cousins at my mom's, then over to Grandma Beth's and a visit with the Tris. The hot dog costume was a big hit with everyone and we almost got her into a photoshoot at Jeremy's office as well. The best $20 I've ever spent, for sure! She humored me all day, but certainly lost it on the way home tonight. Screamed for about 5-10 minutes in the car until she fell asleep. Poor baby...
I am officially on vacation until I start my new gig in Redmond. I'm excited at the possibilities of vacation, but at the same time- just looking forward to some good sleep and some lazy days.

1 comment:

Mommy Callahan said...

Love the hotdog costume Melissa and it was so fun to randomly run into in the Papa Murphys line.