Monday, October 13, 2008

YAAAAWN....

It's 8 pm and I am pooped. And it's only Monday. Gross.

The weekend went by too fast and last week was a little bit of a whirlwind too. I had to take Miss K into see Dr. Theresa. Turns out she's got a bladder stone and has another UTI. Poor kitten face, I really hope she feels better. She's got three weeks of antibiotics ahead of her and a new "diet" to boot.

Miss Magoo (Isabel) has been teething like crazy, getting her gums on anything and everything that is within reach. I can't imagine what that must feel like, probably pretty itchy. I can't wait for her to get to her 6 month birthday. We tried a few times already with Rice Cereal and she HATED IT. I can't wait to do all fun veggie purees and see how that goes. What a crazy experience that must be- new foods, new tastes...

You want to hear something tragic? Mother's Cookies is going out of business. I am SO SAD! I absolutely LOVE their Taffy Cookies, and their little Circus Animal cookies were a big part of my childhood. WAH!!

No comments: