Monday, October 20, 2008

New Jobs!

This month has been crazy- J just finished up his stint at work and I'm wrapping mine up in the next two weeks. I just got a job on the eastside at a telecommunications place (rhymes with Ray Me & Me) and I am thrilled. I can't wait. J got a new job in Fremont at the other image licensing place and so we're going to be traveling in totally different directions.

We bought Isabel her high chair the other night and she's starting to take to rice cereal a little more. She doesn't make that accusing face anymore and she's starting to open her mouth a little more when the spoon comes near. So we're making progress! On the other hand, we're stuck in swaddle hell. Isabel has been pulling the swaddle over her face the last couple nights, so J and I tried to put her in a sleep sack last night. It was totally awful. So we'll try something else- I saw some good advice from Birth and Beyond online so hopefully that will help.

No bites on the house- which right now is just fine. I think we've got a little much going on right now and it is totally fine with me.

No comments: