Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well this year, I had to do a lot of thinking to really see what I am thankful for... and although there were the obvious choices (which I am so very grateful for every day) it's been tough. The past couple of weeks have been really rough with so many different events going on, not only that have happened to me, but to people that I hold close in my heart. So here is my list:
-I am grateful for my friends and family, all of whom I know have so much strength and love for when life dumps a big pile of poop on them (or me).
-I am grateful for my life, even though I complain about how much I've changed from college to now. In other words "I'm just happy to be here."
-I am grateful for my husband and my cat, who everyday show me that they love me in one form or another. (Although I am finding out that I am very allergic to Miss Kitty, I still love her dearly.)

And that's it. I could say "I'm grateful for my job, I'm grateful that I have a house..." but in the end, if I didn't have my list above, nothing else would matter.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Now go eat some turkey!


No comments: