Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Tomorrow is another day!

(Yes to be said with Scarlett O'Hara accent)...
Well indeed tomorrow (today) is another day and so far I've started it off with a latte and a coconut covered donut. How can it possibly go bad? I've been doing research on site designs and came across a hilarious website called KittenPants.org. Kittens? In Pants?! Preposterous! (But hilarious, nonetheless). So this got me thinking... Miss Kitty has told me that she really wants to be dressed up this winter (I caught her laying in my clean clothes last night) and so after some searching, I found some great outfits. Yes, folks... there is a tailor for cats out there... http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/english/#hiyoko. I am thinking with her coloring, she might look best dressed as a frog, but who knows? They are all so freakin' funny, I just might buy them all.




No comments: