Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Update! Cats in Clothes...

A Santa suit to be exact. I think often times my mind runs away with so-called "Fantastic" ideas. I had this "fantastic" idea of dressing Miss Kitty up in a Santa suit for our Christmas cards. How funny would that be to see a pissed off cat in a Santa suit? (Pretty darn funny, if you ask me!) Target has such a suit, albeit for dogs. J and I found one last weekend and bought it, brought it home and attempted dressing the cat. Well, we got about halfway- and then she started to growl and bite. Wiggling ensued, and unfortunately she got away from us, with the Santa suit halfway off her fat little body. She then proceeded to bang herself against the legs of the dining room table, obviously thinking that there was something attacking her. Sigh. I guess I am just going to have to get a dog.


1 comment:

Cardboard Tube Samurai said...

Well... sedation may be an option. Chloroform the little butterball!