Saturday, November 06, 2004

Playing with the Queen of Ha-aarts...

Ok I woke up this morning singing this song and I can't get it out of my head! I blame those Citi-bank commercials.

Last night J and I met some friends for drinks at this place on Capital Hill called Chapel. It was a lot of fun, I had a couple of great drinks during Happy Hour (Lavender Martini? Delish!) and we reminisced about college days and high school. Well, Eryn and I laughed about high school and her friend Jonathan helped me remember an old boyfriend from college. Ahh... good times. J and I are hoping that we'll make a tradition out of going to Chapel for Friday night Happy Hour, they have great food and some good drinks! Not to mention that the whole experience is littered with remnants from the after-life.

Playing with the Queen of Haaa-arrts... knowin' it ain't really smart.... the joker ain't the only fooooool....who'll do anything for you....

Annoying, isn't it?

1 comment:

eryn said...

that was so much fun!! im so glad we did it, cant wait to do it again (and OMG those were the best martinis EVER!)
yaaay, happy happy hour!!