Sunday, March 09, 2008

32.5 Weeks

Here is me at 32.5 weeks, I'll be 33 on Wednesday! Baby is doing well and growing right on target. Dr. Dorcas mentioned that I had grown 2 centimeters since the last appointment, so everything is looking good. I'm getting excited with each passing week, I can't wait to meet our little baby.

Today, Eryn and I went and got our tootsies painted at Frenchy's and then went to DSW shoes to check things out. A very luxurious day! If you haven't ever been to DSW shoes- YOU HAVE TO GO. Just understand that it can be very dangerous, so don't blame me if you walk away with three pairs of shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute!

e

ps im already plotting my next trip to DSW - that place is TROUBLE!

Em said...

I know, I can only let myself go once every couple of months.