Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend

This weekend was very productive indeed. (Sort of). Saturday, Jeremy and I went to Ikea to get a new dresser for myself and moved the old dresser into the baby's room. This dresser will be repainted and made beautiful for the kiddo- it was my dresser when I was a baby. On Sunday, after all the Easter festivities, we picked up the changing table from my mom and dad and moved that into the baby's room as well. We're almost there- we just need to move a few things out of the baby's room and get things settled and we'll be all set. Not that the kiddo will be in there in the first few weeks anyway. But it's nice to get some things done.

I picked up some new swaddling blankets for the kiddo at the Land of Nod. They are made by Aden and Anais and are sooo cute and wonderful. They are large enough to swaddle and thin enough to use through the late spring and summer. If any of you are in need of baby gifts for other expecting mommies, I recommend these! http://adenandanais.com/

No comments: