Saturday, August 23, 2008

4 Month Check Up

Today was Isabel's 4 month check up and immunizations. Everything went fantastic- SO MUCH BETTER than our last check up with Dr. Constantin. Never in my life have I wanted to write a "YOU SUCK" letter more- but I honestly would have no idea where to start. Thankfully, Dr. Shorr was a welcome improvement. He listened to me, asked us all sorts of questions and sent us home with a sheet on "what to expect" for her fourth month. Of course she screamed bloody murder when she got poked with the needles, but quieted down once I picked her up. She did great and today she's been all smiles for us.

Here are her stats:

26 inches in height (95%)
15 pounds (75%)
16 3/4 inches- head circumference (90%)

So really it means that my baby is a tall, skinny, big headed baby. HAHA. Heidi Klum, eat your heart out.

No comments: