Sunday, August 17, 2008

It has been too long...

Nakie Nudies in the heat (well, she has a diaper on)

It has been a long week for me and I haven't been good about updating the blog. So many things have happened since last week! And it has been too freakin' hot to do anything but lay in front of the fan.

My brother finally visited last week and got to meet Isabel for the first time. It was so neat to see him again and it was wonderful for Isabel to meet her Tito Tony. The time together was too short, and I hope he comes up again before she gets too much older.

Jeremy and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary last night and we left Isabel with Auntie Eryn and Uncle Aaron. I feel bad for them, they unfortunately had to watch a very cranky and hot kiddo. She definitely was showing the devil horns last night- for sure. But, it was so nice to get out and have a nice dinner and we were so thankful to our friends for putting up with her. The food was great, the sake was even better. We went to this place in Renton called "Blossom Asian Bistro" and the food was fantastic. They do little plates which was a great way to taste everything.

Tito Tony is amazed at Isabel's fantastic 'do.

A second week of work for me and it gets a little easier every day. I still miss Isabel throughout the day (I don't miss the poopy blowouts, that's for sure) but it is good for me to still stay active in the working world. She's growing like a weed on steer manure- she's already in her 6-12 month clothing and tops out at about 15.5 pounds. She's been getting a good work out in her Rainforest Jumperoo from Grandma Beth and it is her new favorite toy. She gets some pretty awesome air when she really gets going.

No comments: