Monday, March 23, 2009

The Meatloaf Cupcake

I wish I could take credit for this little gem of an idea. Meatloaf cupcakes. But alas, I got the idea from the Meatloaf Bakery (yes there is such a place) and thought about how genius this is. Who doesn't love cupcakes? And if you have picky kids and you tell them they are having cupcakes for dinner? I am sorry, but that is HEAVEN to me. All you need is meatloaf in muffin tins, some mashed veg of some kind, a piping bag and tip and VOILA! Meat heaven.

3 comments:

Mommy Callahan said...

That is the coolest idea Melissa!!! I am so going to do that the next time we have meatloaf. You are one cool Momma!!!

Dave Pease said...

YUM

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! So fitting for you!!!! Are you doing any cakes now? I have a few ...but not looking forward to it!

xoxo rachel